Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.tiendasabiertasbcn.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Data gathered by this website
We collect and use certain information about the users of this website.
We use this information to provide products and services; to enable certain website functions; to understand how visitors use this website.
We may collect the following information:
- Website usage data
- Information about individual visitors such as your IP address and details of your browser and device
- Data you send to us via this website
Website analytics are collected through Google Analytics.
This website may collect the following information via its contact and enquiry form features (use of these features is at your own discretion):
- Your name
- Your contact email address
- Other written information related to your enquiry or any information that you provide
Forms are processed through WordPress and come as emails through a secure server.
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us to understand what you are looking for from the company and to improve our products and services. Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
- To contact you via email if necessary
How we store this data
We use the following third-party service providers named below to process and store your data:
Permissions to access any personal data are allocated by the Data Protection Officer, Adrienne Fanning.
Personal data that we collect is only accessible with password protected secure accounts that track user access and are accessed on password locked computers.
Cookies on the website
- Record website usage data (this is anonymous with no IP addresses recorded)
- Test content on our website (see what works using anonymous analytics data)
- Store information about your preferences (language )
- Make pages secure (SSL) with faster loading time
- Google analytics
- Polylang language cookie (to remember the last language you used the site in)
- Chatra chat widget
- Cloudflare for secure browsing and site loading speed
Our website uses these cookies:
__cfduid – Cloudflare
__cfduid – Cloudflare
_ga- Google Analytics
_gat- Google Analytics
_gid – Google Anlaytics
pll_language – Polylang wordpress widget
Our website contains links to other websites that have been provided by the public. We take measures to check information that is provided but have no control of websites outside of www.tiendasabiertasbcn.com. We are not responsible for the content of other websites, or for the protection or privacy of data you submit to them.
Right to be forgotten
If you request we will remove all of your details from our databases and services. Send your request to updates @ tiendasabiertasbcn dot com.
Who we share your data with
We don’t share your data with anyone.
This Tiendas Abiertas BCN website is made available to you on an “as is”, “with all faults” and “as available” basis with the express understanding that we may not monitor, control or vet user content or third party content. As such, your use of Tiendas Abiertas BCM is at your own discretion and risk. We make no claims or promises about the quality, completeness, accuracy, or reliability of the information on the website. We are not liable to you for any personal injury, loss or damage that might arise, for example, from service unavailability, your reliance on the quality, accuracy, or reliability of the business listings made available through the website.